Thursday, August 6, 2020

Achy Back Acres

We stopped in at Achy Back Acres on our way home from physio in Owen Sound a few minutes ago, and while we two guys chatted Mrs. F.G. hopped out and chose a few fresh veggies.  Their garden has become our favourite farm stand.  

I believe this is the first year they've grown potatoes, and we love new potatoes.
We also love beans, fresh from the garden if possible.  And tonight I get my first fresh tomato sandwich for supper, along with a fresh cob of corn!  Yummy!

Blogger was playing tricks on me today.  Those blue fonts and underlining is their doing, not mine, and I can't undo it for love nor money.  Mysteriously changed to black print partway through.  Spacing is off too, so this new blogger format may cause me more trouble than I thought.  




14 comments:

  1. That looks like good produce. It’s great you found that farm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a variety of tomatoes! In spite of what some folks say, the infernal machines frequently do what they want -- makes me nervous about self-driving vehicles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always prefer the Roadside Stands but not Kathy. Looks like you'll have a healthy diet.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fresh tomato sandwich ( with a good mayo) and a cob of corn sounds like an excellent supper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks wonderful, and LOL at the achy back name (as a person with chronic achy back!).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boy would I like to get some of those potatoes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We need a vege garden like that, to be able to drive to, as our small plot is very small. Tasty, freshly picked, nothing better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like how the Achy Back folks have presented their product. Imaginative, creative, lots of colors. They must be two very energetic people. Yes, the new Blogger has a few bugs and definitely has a mind of it's own. Having used the newer version for a couple months now I do believe it is better than the old version but it still needs some tweaking. I'm not a big tomato fan but I do like them on BLT's:))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello,
    The veggies all look fresh and delicious! I like the name Achy Back. Take care, have a happy day and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I didn't see any problems with your post from my end, but yeah, it's still a bit buggy. And I sure do love seeing those fresh veggies. Our garden is producing similar stuff. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That produce is beautifully presented. I would buy too much!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I do see blue text and black text. I haven't been forced yet into the blogger change.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the fresh vegies. Yes, the new version of blogger changes little things here and there.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh those tomatoes look wonderful, how lucky you are! We had fresh sweet corn and it was so good!:)

    ReplyDelete