Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Backyard Colour

The colours have changed enough now that I can enjoy an all-orange view of the Sugar Maples out the living room window.  Both right in our backyard and out on the golf course, the Sugar Maples are at their best.  Another week and a lot of leaves will have fallen.

Out on the golf course I enjoy watching these two big Sugar Maples all year.  They're right in front of my eyes when I sit there, and they're now at their best, already losing the first few leaves from the top of the trees.

These are the maples right in our own backyard, absolutely glowing in the evening sun last night.  I got these shots with my big Nikon camera which I've gone back to using when I'm shooting out the window.  My wrists are strong enough to hold it now, though my fingers are still very awkward for pressing the shutter.



11 comments:

  1. Beautiful view -- enjoy. Good to hear you can use the Nikon, but I'm a Canon fan myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice view to be able to Enjoy!
    Be Safe on your neighbourhood trips.

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Our trees are bare now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. Such a pretty time of year. Most of our leaves have fallen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It must be frustrating not being able to use your camera for so long. The photos you took today were beautiful though, FG.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful trees! Good to hear you're using your big camera again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all so beautiful. It is neat that they are all the same kind in one location.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to see you using your Nikon again. I hope you don't lose those sugar maples when and if that golf course is developed into a housing community.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning colors! I am glad you are getting strong enough to hold that heavier camera. The pictures are wonderful. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are GLORIOUS! I love this season. I'm so happy for you. I wrote about my issues with my zoom lens.

    ReplyDelete