Monday, July 31, 2023

Got My Email Back

I got my email back (after an hour and a half on the phone with a techie) so here are some more pictures of our garden.  There's just a whole bunch of flowers in bloom right now, so it's very colourful, and it will be until Day Lily season is over.

The bright pink Cosmos are just an astonishing colour, and I love the central pattern of all these composite flowers.

We do have a plant of Butterfly Weed, but it doesn't seem to attract the butterflies.

Cleome remains one of my favourite flowers, but we depend on it to self seed and this year we're down to only two blooms.

Bear's Breeches is a really striking plant, and not often seen..

New this year, after Mrs. F.G. almost swore off every growing another Dahlia, is this one grown in a pot.

There's also a pot of pink Zinnias.

And some bright pink Echinacea.  We have them in a wide range of colours, so I'll bring you some samples later in August.



16 comments:

  1. Love the Bear's Breeches ...a new one for me. Of course the deep lovely purples and pinks are very sweet too. And an orange Dahlia that is potted. Thanks for posting such beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pinks are wonderful. It is nice to have a techie available when you need one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to see the e-mail issue was resolved. The blooms are very pretty! LIke you I really like the cleome.I've never had much luck growing them myself, but certainly appreciate their delicate beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful flowers. Just remember your email was on a computer where nothing can go wrong, go wrong, go wrong, ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good that you got the e mail problem fixed. All the flowers are pretty but the Dahlia is my favorite.I have 3 growing in pots and it looks like I'm going to have to find them bigger pots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You certainly have a colourful garden. Lovely to see.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing this beautiful colour this morning. What a lovely way to start the day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for showing your pretty flowers! I love those pink zinnias. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. We would let cosmos pop up wherever they chose in a previous garden in another place.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your flowers are looking so great. I like seeing other people choices of flowers that they grow.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good that you got the e-mail problem sorted.
    Beautiful flowers, so colourful.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such lovely surroundings for you two to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a lovely yard It must be reallly inspiring. Glad your weatherr is moe lovely than ours.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have a beautiful selection of garden flowers! 😁

    ReplyDelete