Sunday, September 29, 2024

Garden Close-ups

 Last weekend we began a major garden project, changing the raised beds Mrs. F.G. has been using for veggie production.  I'm not going to reveal it yet, but I did end up spending a lot of time out there watching our gardener work!  So I had time to try and get some interesting shots of plants.

This clump of pink Cosmos bloomed late in the season, right in front of our living room window.

A dried stalk of Bear's Breeches.

Leaves of a Japanese Maple

A Lavender that decided to bloom twice.

 And a pink Echinacea that's blooming afresh.

Blooms of pink cosmos

A yellowy-orange Nasturtium flower.

The seed heads of one of our Clematis.


3 comments:

  1. You captured some pretty pinks, all right. Love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even seed heads are beautiful this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A major garden overhaul is underway here at the Blue House too. I usually long for rain.. but right now I'm grateful we are in a dry season... otherwise the back of the house would be a muddy mess
    The flowers are beautiful... and I look forward to the big reveal

    ReplyDelete