Thursday, July 23, 2026

The View From The Window

 Sorry, the gap between posts is getting too long, but my computer has been acting up.  Every morning after breakfast, I mosy on over to our living room window where I sit and read the news, and can't resist taking a few pictures of the brigh Day Lilies straight in front of me.  The view is increasingly blocked by the Echinacea, but they're beautiful nonetheless.  Here they are.

Our view, to provide some context!

Hope you enjoyed those!


2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous garden of day lillies. I just wished the blossoms would last more than one day but then we'd have to call them something else wouldn't we?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful mixture of colors you have in your view. Mine isn't as Pretty When I Look Out My Window when crafting but it's green and still lovely.

    ReplyDelete