As you know, I enjoy riding around town, though I don't go far. But the other day I saw something interesting, and I thought I should get some photos for you other than those of our own garden, so here they are.
Right around the corner is a home with a thick band of Daisies in front. I've never seen so many Daisies in one place!And in many locations around town I see these gorgeous hanging baskets. They are one thing the town does well. This one was outside the arena.
I've always liked this mixture of yellow and pink blooms, Day Lilies and Echinacea, that I see outside one house. I talked to the owner one day and learned that his wife had died, and the garden was her doing, but he was proiund of them and was trying to maintain them.







All of those different flowers are so pretty.
ReplyDeleteThat is a most wonderful bed of daisies, and the yellow daylilies and echinacea go so well together. I don't know if I have ever seen a yucca plant. Our town does well with hanging baskets, and I saw some nice ones in a tiny rural hamlet yesterday, out Bancroft way. I was somewhat surprised at that.
ReplyDeleteMany thanks for sharing these floral delights.
ReplyDeleteThat is a wonderful array of daisies.
All the best Jan