Tuesday, July 28, 2026

More About Town

Many of my rides downtown end at McGinty's, a coffee shop downtown where one of my favourite two baristas makes my favourite coffee for me.  It's the taste that counts, maple syrup instead of sugar.

I've no idea how they get the design on top.

I often stop and watch the small boats of the sailing school.  It's amazing how much these young sailors learn in a week!

Riding past the back of the Long Term Care Home I pass these glorious puffy Hydrangeas.

But along the other side of the home there are more weeds than anything.

I also pass a little library; we have one right on our own street too.

What a vibrant colour combination!

As I leave the walkway around the back of the Long Term Care Home I always notice the nice entrance.  This home has only been open two years, and I got a tour inside one day when I was passing.  It seemed very nice; certainly very new!  Since I expect I'll end up here eventually, at least for a short time, I keep an eye on the place!


2 comments:

  1. You have lots to view and enjoy along your walk. Those are some big thistles!

    ReplyDelete