Thursday, December 7, 2023

Another Snowfall

The snow comes and goes.  All that last snow had melted then we got another very light dusting, sticking to all the branches and making some very pretty pictures.  In site of it all we haven't had any seriously cold temperatures.  In spite of that, Blue Mountain is opening its first two runs for skiing today!  Enjoy!


Sorry for the delay in posting, it's been a very busy week with wrapping and packaging all the presents to be shipped to our family out west.  And now it's the Christmas cards, as well as doctor's appointments and physio.  Hope you're all getting ready for the holiday season.



13 comments:

  1. That's a lot of snow, love that last photo, still life maybe? The bright orange is so cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just keep that snow out your way, okay? We're supposed to be hit by an Alberta Clipper overnight bringing snow with it. But the amount in forecast has significantly dropped from up to 8 cm. to less than 1 cm. I'll take the latter. Fingers crossed the cold stays away for a few more weeks, at least.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss seeing the ostrich. I wonder how many years now I've watched that bird. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like snow fall scenes but as yet we haven't had enough snow to make it our special first snow. Christmas keeps me busy also and I forget to blog on my Creative Zone. I have birthday things to get together tomorrow which means driving and mailing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always nice to see snow in photographs, I especially like the last one.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd rather have snow than rain, at least everything looks pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the last two shots...very artistic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those wet snows do make for a winter wonderland, unfortunately it usually doesn't last very long before the snow falls from the branches -- right down your neck.

    ReplyDelete
  9. As a kid, I never liked the coming and going of the snow. Either come and stay or don't bother. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ours hasn't gone yet, but I have been out to take any more photos.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun to see your snow as we do not have any yet here in Minnesota!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I must have missed this post somewhere along the line. It certainly is looking wintery up your way. We woke up to a white landscape this morning as well. A streamer came in off the lake overnight and left us with about an inch of snow.

    ReplyDelete