Wednesday, February 1, 2023

One Million Views! Thank you!

Yeah!!!  I've  passed 1,000,000 views on my blog!  Thank you all so much.  I passed the mark sometime overnight, though I've been watching it get closer and closer this month.  Makes me feel it's all worthwhile.  Though of course it's the quality of those viewers rather than just the number who count.  And you're all very dedicated, loyal viewers.

I've received those views based on over 2500 posts over about 12 years, and you've made over 36,000 comments!  Your comments matter more to me than just the views, 'cause that's what keeps me on track.

If I have any regrets it's that I don't comment on your blogs as much as I should.  Most of the fingers on my right hand were amputated when I was in the hospital (caught sepsis - toes went too) so I'm typing with my baby finger and can't go very fast!  Please forgive me.

So raise a toast of thank to yourself for helping me get this far!  Thank you all again.






16 comments:

  1. Wow, that's incredible. A million! I don't know any of my stats. But I do enjoy your photos a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2500 posts is a wonderful achievement of its own, let alone 1,000,000 views. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lot of views. I have no idea how many I have. I'll have to go take a look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on that. I don't even know how to find the stats anymore but I guess I could look for it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on 1,000,492 views as I type this :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, FG. Quite an accomplishment. I look forward to many more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations . That's many people who've paid you a visit. Most people would give up with only one finger to do the job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. An achievment indeed and I am happy I was one of many in helping you reach your goal. Good stuff, and it is now off to two million you go.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic! I don't know how many of those visitors were me, but I've enjoyed every one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You do so well — for anybody, but especially with your handicap. What you manage is truly impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to you. I enjoy all my visits to your blog. I'm off to read the Robbie Burns post now.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree with all the previous comments, and I too am thrilled that I have found you and have your voice in my virtual family! Congratulations on that milestone. I look forward to the next round!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations sir. It's perfectly alright that you pass on commenting on other blogs as long as you read and enjoy them. Those of us who've followed your blog, both before and after your hospitalization, value each and every one of your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's a real milestone, Congratulations! Gord.

    ReplyDelete