Thursday, October 24, 2024

I'm Flummoxed!

Fall colour has exploded all around us, especially right here in our own backyard and I've taken far too many pictures of it!  We have three Sugar Maples out the back windows, and you can get 1000 different pictures of them, from close-ups of a few leaves to shots of the whole yard.  But I like to have a theme, at least in my own head, when I write posts, so how am I supposed to sort 400 pictures into meaningful posts!?  You'll just have to take what you get.

An early shot just as the colour is changing, and a recent shot with almost fluorescent colours!

Another pairing of shots about 10 days apart.

The distant Sugar Maple on the golf course - west half.

And east half.  That will have to do for today.





5 comments:

  1. Some great shots of a beautiful area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neon Green, burnt Orange , Sienna?? Glorious shades, we don't get them as intense where we are, the winters are not quite cold enough. A wonderful view.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely, the colours glorious.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous colours in the sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I am like you....flummoxed with camera in hand and so many beautiful Autumn colors all around.

    ReplyDelete